Thursday 26 June 2008

Finished...for the second time!



This little beauty is actually the second quilt that Amy in NJ (we have several Amys in this swap) has made for her patrner in this swap - the first was a red and white beauty, which unfortunately bled when it was washed to remove the cat hair, so she made this one instead - a few of the blocks she had already waiting. I know the first one was lovely, but this one is fabulous, too, so I'm sure her partner will be delighted to receive it. In fact, I covet it, too - like most of the rest of the quilts I've seen! And it's good news for the rest of us who have mis-matched blocks lying around with no intended purpose - you never know when you might need them! More about this quilt and some closeup photos are over on Amy's blog.


4 comments:

rlbates said...

Love the colors.

Lorraine said...

fantastic effort Amy.....

sophie said...

Another amazing little quilt that I'd be happy to find in my mailbox . . .

Unknown said...

Wow, does this one look complicated, and that is what makes it so beautiful. Super job!