Friday 21 November 2008

Enough Angels!

To all those who have responded about this - thank you very much for your kind offers of being angels, I was overwhelmed with them. I'll try to let everyone know by the end of the weekend if their help is needed - I am still hoping - perhaps overly optimistically - that I might hear from the two people in question. But thank you, you are all very generous.

I did have a question about my mention of a poor quality quilt - please don't sit around worrying that this might be your piece. If I ever feel it is necessary to replace a quilt on the grounds of quality, I will contact the individual concerned, privately. So, if it's you, you'd know in a discreet way and if I don't contact you, it's not you. Simple as that.

If you have concerns about a piece that you receive (which is very rarely the case) please don't feel you can't raise them with me. That's what I'm here for.

No comments: