Friday 4 March 2011

Mailing Update

Ok, so. All the quilts are now in transit (or received) - except one, which is being handed over in a face to face meeting on Monday. If you have not yet received your quilt (and by my count, that's about 10-12 people) you should have yours fairly soon - a number of quilts were sent internationally, so they make take a little longer. If you have received a quilt and haven't let me know, I'd appreciate it if you could take a moment to tell me, so I can cross that one off my list. When I've heard that all quilts are safely in their new homes, I'll do a round up.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Kate I am away at the moment but mine from Robyn in USA arrived just before I left, emailed her forgot you! Lovely.

Natalie said...

Kate,

I have mine and I LOVE IT!!!!!

Natalie

sophie said...

Kudos to you for doing such a great job "herding the cats" and keeping track of all those beautiful little quilts.

Maya said...

I have mine also! It's beautiful!