Monday 26 September 2011

Little Extension...

Well, the deadline for photos is a week away, 3rd October - and I don't know about you (other than the 15 people who have sent photos and the several more who have said theirs are coming very soon), but I'm not done with my piece. I'd really like an extra weekend to get mine finished up, wouldn't you?

So... a little extension to the deadline, just one week, but it will give the extra weekend.

Photos are now due on 10th October 2011.

Apologies to those who were organised enough to meet the original deadline - but hopefully this will simply mean that many more quilts to choose from!

7 comments:

floribunda said...

I like practically everything I've seen so far, so add a little extension can only make things better!

barcord said...

thanks Kate. I may have another finished by then.......or not :-)

Hi! I'm Lisa said...

I was just looking up your email to tell you I wouldn't be ready...I might be able to squeak out the 10th. Thanks!

Jaye said...

No problem! Time frames are no biggy for me!

Misha said...

I don't mind the extra wait. Like barcord said, maybe that will give me time to do two!

Shelly said...

Thank you!!!! I don't know where the time went but I was going to pull some all nighters to get the quilting done! Thank you!

Winter Wanderings said...

Woo Hoo!!!
Thank you as I do need the extra time!