Sunday 3 June 2012

Announcing ALQS7!

A little sooner than expected as I had some time this morning to actually get near the computer (I have 3 kids and my mother is staying at the moment - sometimes getting near the computer is tricky).

The full rules for the swap can be found in the ALQS7 Rules tab at the top of the page, but here are the details in a nutshell:

SIZE:  12" (30cm) square
STYLE: any
MATERIALS: any, but must include some fabric and some stitch
DEADLINE: Monday, 1 OCTOBER 2012
REQUIREMENTS:  AT LEAST TWO PHOTOS (one of whole quilt, one of some detail).  PEOPLE WHO SEND ONLY ONE PHOTO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AND THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY  NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

If you want to play along, send an email to me at katelnorth at yahoo dot com with an "expression of interest" - this does not commit you (see full rules for details of how it all works if you haven't taken part recently).

6 comments:

barcord said...

I'm in. Will send my email off right now. Looking forward to this Kate. Thanks :-)

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah!!!!

Misha said...

So excited!! I almost asked you last week when the next round would be, maybe I was picking up on your quilty vibes? ;) kidding!

Winter Wanderings said...

Woo-hoo! I'm in too!
(& like Misha, I've been thinking of when the next round might be too).

Cobi said...

I really want to be in this time. I've tried before but I always run out of time. Now, with a newborn in the house and a remodeling going on I should get it done right? LOL Well I do need the stitching to keep my sanity.

black bear cabin said...

ohhhh...i havent participated in one of these in a while...sounds like fun! i especially like the long deadline :) i seriously considering participating ;)
Thanks for including me again Kate!