Friday 27 March 2015

It's official - an Extension!

Hi all - thanks to those who have already got back to me to say that an extension would be helpful to them - when I set the date for the swap I wasn't thinking about my Easter holidays, so I've realised that for sewing - but also for doing the maintenance - it will be a lot better for me if this swap finishes AFTER my holidays, so I'm going to extend it by (almost) two weeks, to Monday 20th April. I was going to set it on the 14th of April, but thought that there might be a lot of Americans who were rushing around trying to get tax paperwork done as well, so I've thrown in that one more weekend.  I hope that those of you who have already managed to get your pieces done don't mind this little extra wait - it's only a few weeks and I think it will really help the rest of us get some nice pieces in without rushing!

Keep those photos coming - I'm really happy with what we have so far and can't wait to see the rest.

1 comment:

sophie said...

I confess that when I saw the first little quilts being posted, I panicked a little. I'm still going to aim at finishing mine before the original deadline, but it's nice to have a cushion.