Monday 7 July 2008

Another colourful finish



Here's another little finished quilt - only a few more to go (a few of the finished ones, I haven't had photos of) and we'll be all caught up - so many lovely quilts, I'm so envious as I wish I could have all of them myself!

When a few more quilts have made it to their final destinations I will do a "grand reveal" - that is, a nice post with a list of who made which quilt for whom, with photos. I'm really looking forward to that myself - I'm sure you will all enjoy it as well...

I forgot to say - this quilt was made by Solidia.

3 comments:

AmyB said...

Pretty, pretty. Really, there hasn't been a quilt I wouldn't be happy to have for my own -- what a talented bunch of quiltmakers and lucky group of recipients :)

black bear cabin said...

very bright and cheery! wish i could see a bigger photo of it so i could get a better look at the quilting! are those little stars on the border? very cute!

Unknown said...

Neat use of scraps or is it strips? Very perky with those bright colors.