Friday 18 July 2008

Follow up Survey!

Hi everyone - by now, most of you should have received by email a little follow up survey from this swap - the exceptions will be those of us who have either not received their quilt yet, or the two who have had extensions and haven't posted yet. If you have both received and finished & mailed your little quilt on this swap, and haven't received my email with the subject line "ALQS follow up survey - brief!" let me know and I will try sending it from an alternative address - I know several people last time around had trouble receiving email from my yahoo account...

Thanks to those of you who have responded already; the information will be very useful next time around when trying to make sure partner matches are the best they can be.

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I did not get the e-mail, but I am not in my office until Monday to see if it got through to the "other" account.

Toni said...

Catching up on blogs and I didn't get the email either.