Wednesday 10 October 2012

So what next?

Well, that's all the quilts I've had photos of - there are a lot of them this time around, and many of them are just wonderful. I'm sure you'll all have a hard time deciding on your preferences.  So, here's what you do next...

 If you have made a quilt for this round, you will need to assemble a list of preferences for the quilts you would like to give a home to. There are 57 quilts in this round; I would hope everyone would be able to put 10-15 quilts on their list. I hope to be able to find a home for all the quilts and to give everyone something they would like to receive. (If you made two quilts, you don't need to send separate lists, you will just get two from your list...)

If you feel very strongly about the order of quilts on your list, you are welcome to number them 1, 2, 3, etc, but as it's easier for me if you are less specific, feel free to simply send a list in no particular order, or to do what many did last time and do a 2 tier or 3 tier system - e.g. several absolute favourites, followed by other ones you like a lot, etc.

Today is the 10th of October (just) and we break up for our half term holiday on the 26th, so I'm going to give you just over 2 weeks to get a preference list back to me. You will probably all get to it sooner than that, but it's very busy here at the moment, so I probably won't sort them out until half-term anyway.

When you send your preferences list, please include not only your preferences for a quilt to receive (of course!) but also your full mailing address including your name and surname. I know I have this already for some of you, but it's easier for me if you all just send it again, then I don't have to go hunting. If you can put ALQS7 preferences in the title of your email, again, that makes it easier for me.

Have fun choosing!

4 comments:

floribunda said...

Holy Cow! What a great group of quilts this time around! I'm going to have a hard time limiting my list to 15. I wish I'd made a second quilt...

barcord said...

I agree Floribunda. How will I ever choose only 15. I will enjoy trying tho. Beautiful quilts.

Winter Wanderings said...

They are an outstanding group of lovely quilts aren't they? Such a range in style and color, traditional to artsy, and far beyond.

Great job everyone -- now to sort out my list of favorites (Can I send more than 15 on my list?)

Quiltinfairy said...

wow the quilts look great love them all amazing how we can fit so much into a 12 inch square