Monday 29 October 2012

The beginnings of the sort out...

Just an update to say that I have preferences from everyone now, and am beginning to sort out the swap.  This round is going to pose some problems I've not had previously - due, I think, to the size of the swap.  There are a lot of quilts with only a few votes, and far more with only one vote than we've ever had in the past. In fact, even the most popular quilts only have about the same number of votes they've had in the previous rounds, despite many more people voting, so  I do think this is just due to the maths involved - in previous rounds we've had 30-35 quilts and everyone put 10-12 on their lists (on average). This round, people have still put 10-12 on their lists, but there are almost double the number of quilts.   I know this is going to cause a few problems, though I do have some thoughts about how to work around it.  Stay posted - if you are affected I will contact you by email, but just a heads up to say that things might be a little more complicated this time around!

5 comments:

barcord said...

All the best Kate. Hope it doesnt give you any sleepless nights.

Penny said...

Look forward to seeing how you work it! Thanks for doing this Kate.

Winter Wanderings said...

I really hope the swap goes faster and easier than you anticipate (keeping my fingers crossed).

Anonymous said...

You are a star. This is taking so much time and effort from you. Don't stress - we won't.

Francine said...

Thanks for your hard work Kate.. do you need us to send you more choices?