Saturday 1 August 2009

Trivia...

OK, I'm not going to get into lots and lots of detail, because I don't think that's appropriate, but I am starting to compile the preference lists - I have all but about four of them in already - and it looks hopeful. All the quilts have appeared on at least one list (hoorah!) Nearly all of them have been in people's top 3 or 4 choices (hoorah!). Not everyone wants only the same three quilts (hoorah!). I'm sure it's going to take some manouevering to get everyone the best possible choice, but I am, as I said before, hopeful. Honestly, I can't really do anything until I've had the other few preference lists in except speculate - and of course, covet!

Oh, and in case you are curious, so far the three most frequently chosen quilts are: no 24, no 23 and no 12 - but honestly, it's quite an even spread, so don't worry too much if you didn't make one of those three...

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Lots of luck I'm glad its you and not me doing this. Have fun doing it. We will all love what ever happens. I know I will.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.