Monday 7 July 2008

Flowery Pineapple Finish



Here's another lovely little finished quilt - this one made by Lynda for...someone! She sent me a lovely photo of the back, which shows the quilting (hand-quilted, in the ditch), which doesn't show much on this photo. However, it also shows the label, including the name of who it's for, so I'm not sharing it yet - maybe later...

We're doing well now - another few quilts have been received beyond the last update and I have heard from all those who haven't mailed yet, so I know what point their quilts are at. Yes, there are a few people who needed a little more time, but we all know how life goes - health issues, children's health issues, and other things do happen - as long as I'm kept updated, it's not such a problem. And many thanks to the other two recipients besides myself whose quilts are yet to be posted for your patience & understanding. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

4 comments:

black bear cabin said...

very pretty...i sure love seeing all the work everyone is doing! :) Its been a wonderful swap Kate...thanks!
lisajo

AmyB said...

That's a beauty, to be sure. Such lovely quilts everyone is making!

Unknown said...

Love the feminine feel of this one. Appreciate anyone with the patience for pineapple LC. Tried it in paper piecing and said 'never again'

Shelly said...

I got this one!!! It is very feminine and absolutely beautiful! I am on my way to my blog to rave!!