Saturday 9 August 2008

Sign up update

Hello all - we now have 54 people signed up for this swap - 13 in the art quilt section and the rest in traditional. Including not one, but two gentlemen (so John won't be so lonely this time!). I will take a few more, not quite sure how many yet, it will depend entirely on whim... I was going to come up with some complicated reasoning for the numbers, but then decided to simply be honest about it. It's my swap, I can decide the numbers! I shouldn't think I will take a lot more than 50 in the traditional section as it will become difficult to manage, so if you want to join up, you'd best make your mind up soon.

Everyone whose email I have received is listed in the sidebar as a participant - if you have sent me your details and do not see your name on the list, please leave a comment here or email me ASAP.

Just a note here to say that although I know who is taking part in the art section and who in the traditional, I'm not going to separate them on the list - once people start showing photos of their work, you'll probably guess, but just for fun, I'm not going to tell you in advance! (Though you are welcome to say on your own blog.)

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

hurrah...looking forward to round 2!