Wednesday 23 February 2011

Mailing quilts...

A quick look at my list shows that most of the quilts are in the mail even as I type. And a good handful have actually reached their new homes (including both of the ones I got from the swap - hoorah!). Please remember that if you have yet to post your quilt off to its new owner, you need to do so by the end of the month. This should give you plenty of time, including another weekend, so if there is going to be some problem with getting them in the mail by that time, please let me know.

3 comments:

barcord said...

Not sure that I let you know Kate, but I sent off my quilt as soon as you gave me posting details. I havent received my new one yet, but watching the postman hopefully each morn.

Unknown said...

Just to let you know Kate that I have had a lovely email from Deidre to say my quilt has arrived safely across the pond - I await the one I shall receive with bated breath :)

ColourFly said...

Wow, got my quilt. And I am so happy! It is the very best!
Penny, hugs to you! This evening more!