Monday 10 October 2011

One more to come

I think most of the people who were able to meet the deadline have now sent in photos, but I know of one for sure who is going to email me later today with her photos and it's possible there might be another I don't know about. However, as today is nearly at an end over here, I am going to go to bed and finish any outstanding quilt uploading tomorrow.

So, while you are welcome to browse through and see which quilt you might like to give a home to, don't forget there will be at least one more to ooh and aah over...

3 comments:

Misha said...

This is my first time doing ALQS...once you have posted the last quilt(s) how many days until we need to get our votes back to you? Just curious! It's going to be hard to decide, but I've got a rough draft started :)

Francine said...

I made a rough list as well Misha, so exciting! It's my first one too :-)

Winter Wanderings said...

Such a wonderful collection of quilts to swap! I can hardly wait to finalize my list of "desired quilts!"

Thanks for coordinating this again!