Monday 24 October 2011

Mailing info

I have now begun to send out mailing info for your quilts. It's a fairly long email, which contains general instructions about what I'd like you to do in terms of the swap and some advice about mailing, particularly international mailing, in general. It's essentially the same letter to everyone, so please just ignore the parts that don't relate to your particular case.

I'm going to do as many as I can tonight, but in some instances I don't have mailing addresses and I may not get through them all anyway - it's not the most exciting task in the world - mostly cutting and pasting... Anyway, if you don't get your instructions tonight, don't worry, I'll finish later in the week.

If you still haven't had an email from me by Friday (subject should read "ALQS6 mailing info"), please let me know and I'll try again.

1 comment:

Misha said...

I got my info and will be mailing soon, hopefully today (weather permitting) :D